Friday 31 August 2012

Heavy Metalliiac

So, for my first post I thought I would do nails. Nails are a relativity new thing for me. I recently stopped biting my nails. I know its a dirty habit, that is incredibly hard to break. But it was so worth it! I now for the first time in my life have lovely long (kinda!) nails that I paint a different color nearly everyday. So as you can imagine my bank balance has taken quiet a hit of recent due to my new nail polish addiction.

The latest additions to my collection were bought last Saturday in Penneys (or Primark). The base colour is by Catrice and is called Heavy Metalliac (say that ten times fast), its a beautiful metallic purple with amazing coverage, it only requires one coat. I think this is really good considering its €2.79 price tag. Also as an added bonus it dries really quickly.


I also added a top coat to my nails, the top coat is by Essense. It is called Circus Confetti. Its a multi colored  glitter nail polish that requires about two coats to get the coverage in the photo below. Although I'm new to nail polish I think that is not bad. This costs €2.59 and is available from Essense stands.




This the finished look. I also added a top coat (NYC In a New York Minute) to seal everything together.




Thank you for reading this. Leave a comment below if you would like me to do a post on how I stopped biting my nails or any other questions you have about this look.

Jess

Follow me on Twitter: @riversiderose1
Follow me on Pinterest: @riversiderose1

2 comments:

All comments are appreciated and will be replied to as soon as possible.

All spam will be removed and the spammer blocked from the blog.

Thank You! :)