Saturday 1 September 2012

11 Questions Tag


Hello Everyone! How you all today?

Since my blog is very new I thought I would do the 11 questions tag.

The Eleven Questions Tag:

1.     Post eleven random facts about yourself
2.     Answer the eleven questions
3.     Tag someone else to do the Tag

Eleven Random Facts
1.     I started school when I was three! I was too impatient to wait until I was four to start Primary School. Little bit of a determined madam I was. 
2.     My birthday is 31st of October or Halloween to most people! My family always joke that I'm a witch because I was born on Halloween! 
3.     I'm the oldest of three children. I have two sisters.
4.     I'm 5ft 8in!
5.     I have had the same summer job for  four years.
6.     I love reality T.V. Please don't judge. I'm just so nosy and love to watch other peoples lives! I hope I don't sound like a weirdo! My favorites are Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Geordie Shore.
7.     I’m currently learning to drive! I got my first car about two months ago. It’s a silver Nissan Micra called Peggy!
8.     I have only ever been to one concert! It was Lady GaGa and it was amazing. She really does know how to put on a show.
9.     I go to university about 300 miles away from home and it usually takes me seven hours to get home! Needless to say I don't come home every weekend! HaHa
10.    My middle name is Marie, after my aunt.
11.    I've had the same best friend since I was two and a half.


The Eleven Questions

1.What inspired you to start blogging? 
I have been reading blogs for about two years now. When ever I wanted to buy a 
new product hair or beauty related the first thing I would do was search blogs for 
reviews. The blogging community is so united, helpful and informative. I have been 
thinking about starting a blog for about a year now. But I kept making excuses, so I 
finally made a commitment to start and the join the community I have admired for so 
long.

2. Who is your blogging inspiration? 
I read countless blogs over the years. But one of my biggest in beauty blogging 
inspirations is Amy for Paperbacks and Postcards. You can always rely on Amy for 
honest and informative reviews. Plus her FOTD are gorgeous and creative. For 
fashion and lifestyle blogging I love Jersey and the Monkey. Emma’s outfits are 
always so stylish and elegant, and she seems like a genuine nice girl.

3. What is your favourite subject to study?

This is easy! Home Economics – the subject I will be teaching for the rest of my 
life.

4. What’s your go to outfit? 
Skinny jeans, jumpers/cardigan and pumps. Kinda boring but easy for college  

5. What song do you want your ‘’first dance’’ at your wedding to be?
This is cheesy but Lonestar – Amazed or Jason Mraz – I won’t give up on us

6. iPhone or Blackberry?
I have a Blackberry Curve, but I wouldn’t say no to a iPhone... maybe someday

7. Would you rather have to wake up super early or stay up super late?
I would love to get up super early but I always stay up to late! Catch 22 I suppose 

8. What are your favourite makeup and beauty brands?
It’s so hard to pick one. For face I would say Collection. For eye shadows I would 
say Gosh. And for mascaras it would have to be Maybelline

9. Did anyone do anything nice to you today? 
My dad put petrol is my car, which was really appreciated. Thanks Dad.

10.What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Hands down getting into my university course and moving 300 miles away from 
home. But hard work and determination will get you anywhere. 

11. What’s your favourite quote? 
No matter how you feel get up, dress up and show up.

So that is my eleven question tag, I'm tagging anyone who reads this to do it!

Thanks very much for read this. Do you have any other tags you could suggest? 

Jess 

Follow me on Twitter: @riversiderose1
Follow me on Pinterest: @riversiderose1

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and will be replied to as soon as possible.

All spam will be removed and the spammer blocked from the blog.

Thank You! :)