Tuesday 4 September 2012

How much is your face worth?!

Hello Everyone!

I going to do my first face of the day today!So I thought I would make it more interesting and do this tag thats been going around recently. When I first saw this tag I was kinda apprehensive to find out how much I actually spend on my make up routine. I also decided to base this on a make look I did for a night out recently.



Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation in Ivory: €6.39 (Special Offer)
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light: €8.50 (Special Offer)
17 Shine Control Press Powder in Neutral: €5.99
Benefits Dallas Blush: €34.00
Bourjois Bronzer in 51: €11.99



Eyes:
Catrice Made to Stay Longlasting Eyeshadow in Metall of Honor: €3.79
GOSH Effect Powder in Copper: €6.99
GOSH Effect Powder in Plummy: €6.99
Flaunt Mono Eyeshadow in No.6: 3.70
Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black: €4.49
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Black: €6.99
Just Lashes by Ja'Maal Beauty in Sold Out Show: €6.99

Lips
Gosh Moisturinsg Lip Balm in Angel: €6.99


Total: €113.80

The total was not as high as I thought it would be! I used to use more expensive foundation and concealer so  that has probably reduce the total by a good amount.


Hope you enjoyed this post! If you have done this post I would love to read it, leave a comment below with a link to your post. Also if you would like me to review any of the products listed about let me know.

Jess

Follow me on Twitter: @riversiderose1
Follow me on Pinterest: @riversiderose1
Ask me a Question on Formspring: @riversiderose1

3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!!! I love your eye makeup and your face is flawless!!
    Laura
    Www.abrunetteduet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Its far from flawless, makeup is an amazing thing! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice, mine was far too high, think im going to have to cut back :) haha

    Lorna xxx

    beautyandkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and will be replied to as soon as possible.

All spam will be removed and the spammer blocked from the blog.

Thank You! :)